It follows warnings to users targeted by state-sponsored hackers, and expanded two-step security.
Google gives security keys to 10,000 high-risk users
More from TechMore posts in Tech »
- Apparently, it's the next big thing. What is the metaverse?
- The biggest announcements from DC FanDome
- The latest trailer for The Batman sees Robert Pattinson’s Dark Knight face off against the Riddler
- Snag a Samsung soundbar for its lowest price ever from Newegg
- NASA launches its Lucy spacecraft to study the Jupiter Trojan asteroids