With Shin Megami Tensei V about a month and a half from its anticipated launch on Switch in November, Atlus has been rolling out a steady stream of new information. We recently reported about the difficulty settings, special demons, and secrets you can find in the vast world of Da’at, an alternate version of Tokyo that has been overrun by demons. Today, Atlus revealed the voices players will hear should they choose to play with English voice acting.
The voice actors bring with them loads of anime and video game voice acting experience. The entire cast that Atlus revealed today is listed below.
- Casey Mongillo as Protagonist
- Jeannie Tirado as Tao Isonokami
- Mark Whitten as Yuzuru Atsuta
- Ashlyn Madden as Miyazu Atsuta
- Stuart Allan as Ichiro Dazai
- Sean Crisden as Hayao Koshimizu
- Cissy Jones as Abdiel
- Ben Lepley as Shohei Yakumo
- Laura Post as Nuwa
- Daman Mills as Aogami
- Erica Lindbeck as Sahori Itsukishima
- Kellen Goff as Lahmu
- Chris Hackney as Fionn mac Cumhaill
- Deva Marie as Amanozako
You can watch the reveal trailer for SMT V’s English voice cast below.
Shin Megami Tensei V launches for Nintendo Switch on November 12. Those who pre-order the game from retailers will receive an exclusive steelbook for their copy. To learn more about the highly anticipated RPG from Atlus, head to our Shin Megami Tensei V hub here. There, you’ll see all our latest coverage, including exclusive information, the latest screenshots, and more!