The announcement comes days after the firm shut down amid a scandal over its business practices.
Scandal-hit Ozy Media says it has re-launched
More from BusinessMore posts in Business »
- LinkedIn Social Network Is Leaving China, but Microsoft Remains
- Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 Booster Shot Endorsed by FDA Advisers
- FDA Delays Moderna Covid-19 Vaccine for Adolescents to Review Rare Myocarditis Side Effect
- Politico’s New Owner Plans to Grow Staff, Launch Paywall
- China Evergrande Spillover Risks Can Be Controlled, Central Bank Says