As the supermarket’s ownership is settled, its chairman says supply issues have been “slightly overblown”.
Morrisons chair promises 'good Christmas' for shoppers
More from BusinessMore posts in Business »
- FDA Delays Moderna Covid-19 Vaccine for Adolescents to Review Rare Myocarditis Side Effect
- Politico’s New Owner Plans to Grow Staff, Launch Paywall
- China Evergrande Spillover Risks Can Be Controlled, Central Bank Says
- Today’s Tech Founders Don’t Just Own the Company. They’re Also Getting Huge Pay Packages.
- Three Years After First 737 MAX Crash, Fallout Continues for Boeing and Victims